Dassault's ultra widebody business jet to take flight in 2021
Using Pratt & Whitney Canada PW812D Engine
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 2, 2019 - for tradearabia.com
- Using Pratt & Whitney Canada PW812D Engine
French aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation is set to begin production of its highly anticipated Falcon 6X business jet following the completion of its critical design review, said a report.
The ultra widebody business jet will...
- All You Need To Know About The Replacement Of The Canadian ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada's Mirabel, Quebec Aerospace Centre is a ... ›
- Video: Falcon 8X Set a New Coast-To-Coast Speed Record ... ›
- TWO (2) Brand New Bombardier Global 6000 + 7500 landing in ... ›
- Dassault Roll-Out For Falcon 6X New Business Jet - Direct Competition to Gulfstream And Bombardier Global - FliegerFaust ›