Deals this week: City of Houston, Bombardier NUG Propulsion System
Bombardier's joint venture company Bombardier NUG Propulsion System (BNP)
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
The City of Houston has entered an agreement with Texas Central to develop a high-speed bullet train system between Houston and North Texas.
Texas Central will construct a high-speed rail line between Houston and North Texas under the deal, along with traveller-friendly connections linking the new train station and the greater Houston region.
Houston's new passenger station is expected to provide access to several major employment centres, including Galleria, Medical Centre, Energy Corridor and Downtown.
BNP will provide engineering, manufacturing, commissioning and initial delivery of MITRAC propulsion and...
- Bombardier's New Chinese Signaling Joint Venture Wins First ... ›
- Bombardier's Chinese Joint Venture to Provide Propulsion and ... ›
- Bombardier NUG Propulsion System to deliver for Chengdu and ... ›
- Texas Central — The Texas Bullet Train ›
- The Houston-to-Dallas Bullet Train Is On Trump's Infrastructure List ... ›