Debris Found in Fuel Tanks of 70% of Inspected Boeing 737 MAX Jets
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 23, 2020 - by Associated Press for time.com
(CHICAGO) — Debris has been found in the fuel tanks of 70% of grounded Boeing 737 MAX jets that have been inspected by the company, Boeing confirmed on Saturday.
Inspectors found the debris in 35 out of about 50 jets that were inspected. They are among 400 built in the past year that Boeing hasn't been able to deliver to airline customers.
Although debris hasn't been linked to those crashes, metal shavings, tools and other objects left in planes during assembly can raise the risk of electrical short-circuiting and fires...
- Bad News, Travelers: Airline Fatalities are Up 900 Percent This Year ... ›
- Furious Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary's airline freezes 737 MAX 8 ... ›
- Airbus A220 - New Airline's Jets To Be Built In Mobile - Breeze Airways ›
- Only one Canadian airline makes world's top 10 list - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing Jet Deliveries Sink To Four In May - Canceled Another 18 Planes Last Month, Including 14 MAX - FliegerFaust ›
- Nolinor Aviation to Equip its Boeing 737-400 with the Lightest Seat in the World - FliegerFaust ›
- WHY HAS CHINA SOUTHERN BEEN FLYING A ‘BOEING 737 MAX’ FOR NINE MONTHS? - FliegerFaust ›
- Europe And Canada Regulators Demand Substantial New Changes To Boeing 737 MAX Flight Controls - FliegerFaust ›
- FAA to Publish Inspection Directive for Boeing 737 MAXs - Could Lead To Dual-Engine Power Loss... - FliegerFaust ›
- Resuming Boeing 737 MAX Deliveries - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Cancelling 10 Boeing 737-8s And 12 Airbus A220... Details here... - FliegerFaust ›
- No Boeing 737 MAX Recertification In Europe Until 2021 - EASA - FliegerFaust ›
- Brazil Asking Boeing To Make More Design Improvements To 737 MAX - FliegerFaust ›