Donald Trump’s Mooted China Sanctions To Throw Spanner In The Works Of C919 Passenger Jet Plans...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
- Trump administration's reported plan would restrict US exports of parts to 89 Chinese companies with military links
- Comac, the state-owned firm building the C919, depends on US suppliers for key components, including flight controls and jet engines
China's plans to roll out the home-grown C919 passenger jet next year could be severely disrupted if the Trump administration restricts US companies from doing business with the state-owned conglomerate developing the plane due to its alleged links with the Chinese military.
The Trump administration is expected to soon announce export controls on a list of 89 Chinese companies with military ties, including the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac), Reuters reported.
US suppliers would be required to seek special licenses to sell commercially available items to companies on the list.
In Comac's case, the C919 depends on a series of components made by American companies, including flight controls and jet engines....
- Pratt & Whitney Forbidden To Deliver First PW150C Engine To ... ›
- Pratt & Whitney Canada FINED For Exporting Military Software To ... ›
- Was Donald Trump Right? Boeing 737 MAX Customer Wants Brand ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Beijing has threatened United Airlines and American ... ›
- Tariff threats, China certification issues slow Airbus A220 sales ... ›