Boeing 737 Passenger Jet Damaged in Possible Midair Drone Hit
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Decembet 14, 2018 - by By Andrea Navarro and Alan Levin for Bloomberg
- Aircraft landed without incident in Tijuana after hit to nose
- Crew members heard a 'pretty loud bang' shortly before landing
Grupo Aeromexico SAB is investigating whether a drone slammed into a Boeing Co. 737 jetliner as the aircraft approached its destination in Tijuana, Mexico, on the U.S. border.
Images on local media showed considerable damage to the nose of the 737-800, which was operating Wednesday as Flight 773 from Guadalajara. In a cabin recording, crew members can be heard saying they...
- Heathrow: SWISS A319 Carrying 126 People Nearly Smashed Into ... ›
- Drone Flown Towards Light Aircraft 'In An Attempt To Collide ... ›
- Drone Comes Within 10 Feet of Hitting Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787 ... ›
- US Homeland Security to Test Counter-Drone Program in 2019 ... ›
- New Global DRONE Standards Proposed - £42 billion to UK GDP ... ›