Air Canada To Sell Drone Delivery
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 10, 2019 - by Russ Niles for canadianaviator.com
Air Canada is getting in the drone delivery business but it won't be flying the aircraft.
Air Canada Cargo, instead, will be offering its marketing and sales muscle to the rollout of Drone Delivery Canada.
The deal between the two companies is for 10 years and Drone Delivery Canada wants to be among the first to capitalize on what is expected to be a multi-billion dollar industry.
"This agreement greatly accelerates our commercial roll out in Canada," said Tony Di Benedetto, CEO of Drone Delivery Canada. "Our drone delivery services will be...
- Drone Delivery Canada Announces Commercial Agreement with Air ... ›
- US Homeland Security to Test Counter-Drone Program in 2019 ... ›
- New Global DRONE Standards Proposed - £42 billion to UK GDP ... ›
- Montreal Airport Drone Near Miss with Commercial Aircraft ... ›
- Flamethrower Drone Incinerates Wasp Nests In China - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Slashes Q1 Capacity, 1,700 Employees Affected - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada is Taking Federal Dollars and Running, Leaving Thousands of Workers Behind - FliegerFaust ›