Video: Doctor Sucked Urine To Save Life on Flight China Southern CZ399
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 2, 2019 - twitter
See the video below...
A doctor sucked urine out of 70-year-old man's bladder using his mouth during mid-air emergency to save his life on China Southern CZ399 from Guangzhou to New York. The catheter was created from oxygen mask and straw. pic.twitter.com/CEpIiYtp8K
— ChinaAviationReview (@ChinaAvReview) December 1, 2019
From Your Site Articles
- No Climate Emergency say 500 Scientists to UN - YouTube ›
- Today: Southwest Boeing 737 Max Makes Emergency Landing After ... ›
- Airbus A330 Makes Emergency Landing - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada flight AC1911 to Toronto Forced to Make Emergency ... ›
- Air Canada Rouge Aircraft Diverts in an Emergency After Suspected ... ›