Air Canada flight AC1911 to Toronto Forced to Make Emergency Landing at Glasgow Airport
The jet was flying over the Western Isles when it was forced to make a U-turn towards the nearest international airport
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 16, 2019 - by ByBill Caven for dailyrecord.co.uk
A transatlantic flight had to be diverted to a Scottish airport on Saturday evening after declaring a mid-air emergency.
The Air Canada Rouge plane had been flying at 35,000ft over the Western Isles when the pilot requested urgent permission to land at Glasgow Airport.
The drama involving the jet – which had been travelling from Budapest in Hungary to Toronto Pearson Airport – began shortly before 7pm when one of the passengers on board became unwell.
Cabin crew on flight AC1911 immediately alerted the captain...
- Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Initially Followed Boeing's Required ... ›
- Crosswind Landing - Dangerous Cessna Bahamas Landing - HD ... ›
- Today: Southwest Boeing 737 Max Makes Emergency Landing After ... ›
- Montreal-Fort Lauderdale flight makes emergency landing due to ... ›
- An Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) is an emergency beacon ... ›