Europe's Most Competitive Airport And City Pairs
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 17, 2019 - by David Casey for routesonline.com
The research looked at the airport and city pairs served by the highest number of airlines during the peak summer season, in this case the week beginning 5 August 2019.
It found that the most-competitive airport pair is Stockholm Arlanda - Antalya, which is operated by eight carriers. According to OAG Schedules Analyser, two airlines flying the route are low-cost and six are mainline.
TUIfly Nordic, Thomas Cook Scandinavia, Pegasus Airlines, TUI Airways, SunExpress, Corendon Airlines, Nova Airlines and Turkish Airlines all offer flights between the Mediterranean coastal city and Sweden's capital.
A further seven airport pairs each have seven airlines offering services...
- Air Canada in exclusive talks to buy Air Transat - Takeover price of ... ›
- Air Canada views the A220 as a “Game Changer that will Create ... ›
- What's The Fastest Growing Air Travel Market Over The Next 10 ... ›
- IndiGo wins big, gets 38 of Jet Airways' 118 plum Delhi slots ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- Lufthansa CEO thinks passengers are not ready to travel on planes ... ›