The Navy's 6th Generation Fighter Could Put the F-35 in a Museum
Here's what the navy has planned.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 19, 2019 - by Kris Osborn fot nationalinterest.org
New much-longer range sensors and weapons, incorporating emerging iterations of AI, are expected to make warfare more disaggregated, and much less of a linear force on force type of engagement.
Such a phenomenon, driven by new technology, underscores warfare reliance upon sensors and information networks.
All of this, naturally, requires the expansive "embedded ISR" discussed by the paper.
Network reliant warfare is of course potentially much more effective in improving targeting and reducing sensor-to-shooter time over long distances, yet it brings a significant need to organize and optimize the vast, yet crucial, flow of information.
- Removing F-35 Engine Takes At Least 36 Hours! 60 Minutes on a ... ›
- America Is Stuck With a $400 Billion F-35 Stealth Fighter That Can't ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- Justin Trudeau Said he Would Not Buy the F-35 - Reuters ... ›
- An F-15C Combat Pilot's Perspective on F-15 Versus F-35 ... ›
- Trump's new Pentagon Chief Reportedly Hates the F-35 — Here's ... ›
- Japan lost an F-35 in the Pacific, and the US is in trouble if Russia or ... ›
- Did you know? The F-35 Could Reportedly Break Itself if it Goes Too ... ›