Is This F-35 Flaw Even Fixable? (Good Enough for Canada???)
Lots of questions...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 24, 2019 - by Sebastien Roblin
- Furthermore, the GAO reports claims that although the Pentagon spent $2 billion on F-35 parts since 2016 (including $960 million in 2018 alone), it has no unified accountability as to what that money was spent on, how many parts were acquired, and where those parts are currently located. Only a single program official had been dedicated to parts accounting, and December 2018 a spare parts database had yet to be populated with any data.
- Because the Pentagon must fund software upgrades as if it were purchasing physical tanks or jets, with strictly segregated pools of money allocated to development, sustainment and operations, and bureaucratic authorizations required to alter even a single line of code...
On April 9, the first F-35A Lightning stealth jet built in Japan mysteriously vanished while flying a training mission over the Pacific Ocean. It's veteran pilot, who had sixty hours of experience specifically on the F-35, only indicated he was aborting mission before falling entirely out of contact.
The cause of the Japanese F-35 crash remains mysterious, but it was subsequently revealed that five of the thirteen F-35As in Japanese service (all but one of which was also built in Japan) reportedly had to make emergency landings on seven occasions prior to the crash...
- Justin Trudeau Said he Would Not Buy the F-35 - Reuters ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- America Is Stuck With a $400 Billion F-35 Stealth Fighter That Can't ... ›
- Canada changes fighter jet rules to allow F-35 bid - FliegerFaust ›
- Meet the Lockheed F-35 Stealth Fighter's Dirty Little Secret ... ›
- Japan lost an F-35 in the Pacific, and the US is in trouble if Russia or ... ›