U.S. Government Halted Deliveries of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 11, 2019 - by Lee Hudson for aviationweek.com
The U.S. government halted deliveries of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter for 15 days because the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) discovered comingling of titanium and Inconel fasteners, a Defense Department official said.
The Pentagon temporarily suspended F-35 deliveries on Nov. 12 when DCMA noted that...
- F-35: ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- Removing F-35 Engine Takes At Least 36 Hours! 60 Minutes on a ... ›
- Trump's new Pentagon Chief Reportedly Hates the F-35 — Here's ... ›
- Did you know? The F-35 Could Reportedly Break Itself if it Goes Too ... ›
- Stealthy No More? A German Radar Vendor Tracked The F-35 — F ... ›