The Reg Flag Exercise Showed That The F-35 Stealth Fighter Is Even Better Than You Think
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
December 15, 2019 - by Kris Osborn for nationalinterest.org
Air Force Col. Joshua Wood, 388th Operations Group Commander was part of the exercise.
"I've never seen anything like it before. My wingman was a brand new F-35A pilot, seven or eight flights out of training. He gets on the radio and tells an experienced, 3,000 hour pilot in a fourth-generation aircraft. 'Hey bud, you need to turn around. You're about to die, There's a threat off your nose,'" Wood explained in the service report
The Red Flag exercise, and annual live combat-like training event, drew from an unprecedented amount of advanced threat scenarios, representing "near peer" threats. Red Flag aggressors, according to the Air Force report, included "advanced integrated air-defense systems, an adversary Air Force, cyber-warfare and information operations."...
- RIP Stealth: An F-15 Pilot Explains How to Beat an F-35 in Battle ... ›
- Stealthy No More? A German Radar Vendor Tracked The F-35 — F ... ›
- Did you know? The F-35 Could Reportedly Break Itself if it Goes Too ... ›
- U.S. Government Halted Deliveries of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter ... ›
- Removing F-35 Engine Takes At Least 36 Hours! 60 Minutes on a ... ›