Video: Air Canada's First Airbus A220 Enters The Paintshop (Bombardier CSeries)
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 8, 2019 - Fliegerfaust
First A220 (formerly Bombardier CSeries) to be delivered to Air Canada being painted at the Mirabel, Quebec, Canada assembly facility.
The first A220 to be delivered to Air Canada is a A220-300.
- Video: Airbus A220-300 Full Flight - Farnborough AirShow 2018 ... ›
- First Air Canada Airbus A220 On The Assembly Line in Mirabel ... ›
- First Airbus A220 Flight Simulator Has Arrived at Air Canada ... ›
- Air Canada views the A220 as a “Game Changer that will Create ... ›
- Video: In the making: Air Tanzania's first A220 - FliegerFaust ›
- Air Canada Unveils "Computer Generated" Airbus A220 Interiors ... ›