Bombardier Key Members Leaving for Airbus - VP Rob Dewar and more...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 2, 1028 - AirInsight by Addison Schonland.
A release was shared with employees at Bombardier today providing a sense of how the partnership is developing. "The plans for our partnership with the C Series Aircraft Program are progressing well. The approval process is moving ahead faster than expected and as a result, the transaction is set to conclude by the middle of this year."
The team to lead the partnership once all the details are set is as follows:
- Philippe Balducchi: currently Head of Performance Management, Airbus Commercial Aircraft will become CEO.
- Florent Massou: currently Head of A380 Final assembly line in Toulouse will become Head of Program.
- Sylvain Leclerc: currently Head of Operations and Procurement C Series Aircraft and Mirabel Site will become Head of Operations reporting to Florent Massou.
- Rob Dewar: currently Vice President C Series Aircraft Program will become Head of Customer Support and Head of Engineering.
- Magnus Wallauer: currently Director for Operational Performance at the President's Office, Airbus Commercial Aircraft will become Head of Integration, Transformation & Information Management.
- Michael Kollig: currently Vice President Information Services, Bombardier will become Head of Information Technologies (IT) reporting to Magnus Wallauer.
- Tony Marcovecchio: currently Vice President Finance, Bombardier will become Head of Finance.
- Francis Lecomte: currently Vice President Contracts and Legal Services, Bombardier will become Head of Legal and Compliance.