One Last Not Ordinary Flight Before Retirement For Both Pilots
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 27, 2020 - by JEAN-FRANÇOIS CODÈRE for lapresse.ca
Before retiring, Captain Jean-Marc Bélanger and First Officer Bruno Dionne chose to make one last flight that counted a little more than the others. Late Wednesday evening, they landed in Montreal the last plane to repatriate Canadians stranded in Morocco.
"As long as it was a last flight, it was the right thing to make it a repatriation flight," said Mr. Bélanger.
The two colleagues could have chosen to stay at home and avoid the risk of being contaminated. Their paycheck would not even have suffered.
"We wanted to go get our people," said Mr. Dionne, who received a call Sunday afternoon from Air Canada dispatchers asking if...
- Unqualified pilot at controls before Embraer E190 crash at Durango ... ›
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Is Slowing Down, End Of Pandemic Is Near ... ›
- No Climate Emergency say 500 Scientists to UN - YouTube ›
- Video: Cross-Wind Landing A380 - Good Ride Seating in the Back ... ›
- COVID-19 - Good News From China As Airbus Expands Virus ... ›