Good News: China's Air Cargo Capacity Bounces Back To Pre-Outbreak Levels
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 30, 2030 - by airlinerwatch.com
Beijing, China - The freight capacity of China's aviation industry returned to pre-outbreak levels, as the demand for industrial supplies surges from the world, including medical goods such as protective masks and ventilators.
The number of international all-cargo flights operated by Chinese and foreign airlines is set to increase to 930 per week, nearing its pre-virus levels, Zhang Qing, an official with the Civil Aviation Administration of China, said on Sunday.
With continued improvement in the domestic virus situation, increased utilization of all-cargo carriers, and support policies and measures, strains in the country's air cargo capacity have seen signs of easing, according to Zhang.
- Working COVID-19 Treatment!!! - The Coronavirus Is Dying ... ›
- No Climate Emergency say 500 Scientists to UN - YouTube ›
- President Trump - US Government Weighs Blocking Engine Supply ... ›
- News: Boeing to Temporarily Suspend Puget Sound Production ... ›
- A Good News: Airlines Use Empty Passenger Jets to Ease the ... ›