Hong Kong Third Wave: UPS Pilots Demand Right To Refuse To Fly To City Like FedEx Express
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Pilots for logistics giant UPS want the right to refuse to fly to Hong Kong, further threatening to undermine the world's biggest air cargo hub, days after FedEx Express aircrew called for the suspension of flights to the city.
The Independent Pilots Association (IPA), which represents the global freight carrier's cockpit crew, wants the US company to only use volunteer staff to fly to Hong Kong, which is battling a surge in Covid-19 infections.
There is already an agreement with the...
- Video - Boeing 747 Steep Bank To Land at Hong Kong Airport - China ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- Boeing 747 plane abandoned in Hong Kong faces scrapyard but ... ›
- SAA flight attendants arrested in Hong Kong for alleged drug trafficking ›
- UPS Transformed Cargo Planes to Haul Passengers Every Weekend for Its Short-Lived Charter Service - FliegerFaust ›