How Much Business $ Boeing Gets from Canada? Ah!!!
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
15:15 - October 11, 2017 - Quebec, Canada
Still more on this I wrote earlier today... Boeing Wrongly Tries to Make a Point or is Trying to...
Just how much business does Boeing get from Canadians (who pay taxes and airline fares)?
How many new engineering jobs has Boeing created in the past 10 years in Canada?
How many cooperative program does Boeing have with Canadian universities and colleges?
How much business Boeing receives from Canada?
- Westjet 787 x 20 = $5.4 billion
- Air Canada 737 Max x 61 = $6.5 billion
- Westjet 737 Max x 63 = $6.3 billion
- WestJet 737 NG x 120 = $10+ billion?
- AC 777 x 32 = $6+ billion?
- AC 787 x 37 = $6+ billion?
- RCAF CC-177 x 4+1 = $2 billion?
- RCAF CH-147 x 15 = $2.2 billion including support
WestJet Airlines Ltd. plans to order as many as 20 Boeing Co. 787-9 Dreamliners valued at $5.4 billion https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/05/02/westjet-orders-up-to-20-boeing-dreamliners-for-long-distance-routes.html
- Air Canada orders 61 Boeing 737 MAX jets for up to $6.5 billion
- WestJet may consider wide-body fleet expansion after deal to buy Boeing 737 MAX planes
- Air Canada 787 and 777 orders (18 & 14)