How to Register a Drone in the US (2019) - Do You Know How?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 21, 2019 - by Abbie for outstandingdrone.com
Did you know that you ought to register your drone with the Federation Aviation Administration, FAA, to fly t in the US? With the regulations in place, you are subject to criminal and civil penalties when you fail to register your drone that weighs more 0.55 pounds.
You must be at least 13 years old and it will set you back $5.
After this, it is a matter of flying to your heart's desires, but you must ensure you follow the rules and regulation spelled out by the FAA. Up until recently, it was not mandatory for you to register your model aircrafts.
With tougher laws in place, it is illegal to fly in your backyard without a license. Today, we look at the rules and regulations you need to adhere to and the process of registering your drone with the FAA.
- 1 Why You Ought to Register
- 1.1 * Enhancing Accountability
- 2 How to Register Your Drone with the FAA
- 2.1 * N-number Registration Process
- 3 FAA Flying Protocols
- 4 Join Flying Clubs
- 5 Take Drone Flying Security Tests
- 6 Penalties for Falling to Register
- 7 Conclusion
Why You Ought to Register
The FAA is taking keen interest in all objects that take to the USA airspace, since they might cause a flight risk to commercial aircraft, air forces crafts, as well as property and people on the ground.
They are also keen in ensuring that they limit the chances of drones endangering the lives of US citizens and jeopardizing national security by taking inappropriate videos and photos.
- After Gatwick, Will 2019 Bring A Drone-Airliner Disaster? - In fact ... ›
- Drone Delivery Canada Announces Commercial Agreement with Air ... ›
- New Global DRONE Standards Proposed - £42 billion to UK GDP ... ›
- Boeing 737 Passenger Jet Damaged in Possible Midair Drone Hit ... ›
- US Homeland Security to Test Counter-Drone Program in 2019 ... ›