If America's Military Is So Strong, How Are Russia And China Catching Up?
A new report rates the U.S. military as "marginal."
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
March 9, 2020 - by Fred Lucas for nationalinterest.org
- The days of America fighting and winning two wars at one are gone.
America's military is stronger than before, but lacks the capacity to fight more than one war with a major power as adversaries such as China and Russia grow more ambitious, according to the 2020 Index of U.S. Military Strength.
The Heritage Foundation released the 500-page report Wednesday, grading all four branches of the U.S. military and its nuclear arsenal as "marginal" based on manpower, equipment, and other factors.
That's middle of the road on a five-tiered scale that goes from the worst score of "very weak" to the best score of "very strong."
In a subcategory score, the Army got a "very strong" ranking for readiness, but..
- A pilot passed out while flying an F-15 over Oregon. Here's what ... ›
- China's meter wave anti-stealth radar capable of guiding missiles to ... ›
- A Slow Death? The Royal Air Force Only Has 119 Fighters - How ... ›
- The Russian Military Hypersonic Weapon Now Operational - Flying ... ›
- Ten Reasons Why the F-35 Remains the World's Dominant Stealth Fighter - If You Need Stealth... - FliegerFaust ›
- Analysis: The Asia-Pacific Arms Race Has Taken An Ominous Turn... - FliegerFaust ›