First 5 Rafale Fighter Aircraft Take Off For India - Deal Worth 7.87 Billion Euros
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 27, 2020 - by Ashutosh Tripathi for hindustantimes.com
The first batch of five Rafale jets took off from France on Monday and will be arriving in India on Wednesday, when the much-awaited fighter jets will officially be inducted and join the Indian Air Force fleet at the Ambala air base in Haryana.
The Rafale aircraft will cover a distance of nearly 7000 kms from France to India with air-to-air refuelling and a single stop en route in UAE. The Indian Air Force pilots and supporting personnel have been provided full training on aircraft and weapon systems by Dassault.
The Indian embassy in France said the event marked a "new milestone" in strong and growing India-France defence cooperation....
- Indian IT Companies Blamed for Boeing 737 MAX Crisis; HCL ... ›
- Air India Pilots Landed a Brand-New Airbus on a Runway Under ... ›
- De Havilland Canada Sues India's SpiceJet - FliegerFaust ›
- Indian satellite destruction created 400 pieces of debris ... ›
- Air India Pilot Averts Massive Disaster, Saves 370 Lives by Manually ... ›
- India News, India News Live and Breaking News Today | Hindustan ... ›
- India News: Latest News India, Coronavirus News in India, Today ... ›
- India News | Latest News Headlines & Live Updates from India ... ›
- India News, National News, Latest News India, India News Live ... ›
- India News, Latest & Breaking India News, Live India News - NDTV ... ›