Why Britain Never Made Another Harrier Jump Jet | INTEL
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 30, 2020 - by BFBS Creative
see above video
The Harrier and VSTOL is the focus of this episode. How and why was the first jump jet designed/engineered?
This video tells the story of an iconic British aircraft and explains why we don't have a new version of the Harrier flying around today.
It started when the world was locked in a Cold War. With VSTOL aircraft meaning less reliance on large, vulnerable air stations. But that's just the start, the...
- Airplane Manufacturers Look to Reduce Number of Pilots to One ... ›
- Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real - here's why ... ›
- US says it has detained alleged Chinese spy for trying to steal trade ›
- US Air Force BACN E-11A Aircraft Crash in Afghanistan Kills ... ›
- Chinese and Russian Widebody Project takes shape - Leeham News ›