The US Navy Said 11 Iranian Boats "Conducted Dangerous And Harassing Approaches"
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 16, 2020 - by Ryan Pickrell for businessinsider.com
Nearly a dozen Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy vessels sailed out Wednesday to harass a collection of US Navy and Coast Guard vessels conducting operations in international waters, the US 5th Fleet said in a statement accompanied by a collection of photos.
Continue reading below
Video of #IRGCN vessels conducting dangerous & harassing approaches on U.S. naval vessels in the international waters of the North Arabian Gulf. pic.twitter.com/zL9VKQ0eiQ
— U.S. 5th Fleet (@US5thFleet) April 15, 2020
At the time of the incident, the Navy expeditionary mobile base vessel USS Lewis B. Puller, destroyer USS Paul Hamilton, and patrol ships USS Firebolt and USS Sirocco, together with the Coast Guard cutters USCGC Wrangell and USCGC Maui, were carrying out joint operations with Army AH-64E Apache attack helicopters in...
- Trump is Soft On Iran - Trump's Parting Gift: An Iran with Nuclear ... ›
- The Iran Missile Attack Dealt a Huge Blow to Canadian Universities ... ›
- How America's A-10 Warthogs Will Destroy Iran's Navy in a War ... ›
- The Secrets of the United Arab Emirates Spy Bombardier Global ... ›
- Video: 21 Injured In Fire Aboard Ship At Naval Base San Diego - FliegerFaust ›
- IRAN Rebuilds U.S. Navy Global Hawk UAV It Shot Down - FliegerFaust ›