Iran Air Is Looking For A Buyer For Its Ancient Aircraft - Boeing 747, Airbus...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
For fans of old airplane types, Iran is a paradise. Not at all for passengers with a fear of flying. Aircraft, long considered obsolete in the West, are still standard in the Middle Eastern country.
With the exception of a small time frame around 2016, Western manufacturers have not been allowed to deliver new aircraft to Iranian airlines for decades due to trade embargoes.
The lifting of these sanctions only lasted for a short time a few years ago. After a handful of Airbus and ATR planes were delivered to Iran, the United States under the government of Donald Trump cancelled the export licences in 2018.
Since then, western second hand planes have once again only been able to be sold to Iran via detours – airlines in the country therefore continue to depend on ancient rarities...
- IRAN Killed 63 Canadians - WAR Has Started! - FliegerFaust ›
- IRAN Rebuilds US Navy Global Hawk UAV It Shot Down - FliegerFaust ›
- How an Iranian Airline Helped Spread Coronavirus' - How Careless ... ›
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard Says It Has Launched A Military Satellite ... ›
- Trump is Soft On Iran - Trump's Parting Gift: An Iran with Nuclear ... ›