CANADA trying to exploit the grief of Flight 752 victims' families, IRAN says
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
ran's Foreign Affairs Ministry accused Canada on Monday of exploiting the grief of families of those killed during the downing of Flight PS752 in Iran early this year.
Iran should not be in charge of probe: Goodale report
Khatibzadeh was responding to a report released last week by the federal government's special adviser on the issue, Ralph Goodale. In the report, Goodale argued that Iran should not be left in charge of the investigation, since it was the Iranian military's actions that led to the crash.
"In the circumstances of this case, as known thus far, there are indications of incompetence, recklessness and...
- Iran Air Is Looking For A Buyer For Its Ancient Aircraft - Boeing 747 ... ›
- IRAN Killed 63 Canadians - WAR Has Started? - FliegerFaust ›
- Trump is Soft On Iran - Trump's Parting Gift: An Iran with Nuclear ... ›
- The Iran Missile Attack Dealt a Huge Blow to Canadian Universities ... ›
- IRAN Rebuilds US Navy Global Hawk UAV It Shot Down - FliegerFaust ›
- Don't Get Over-Optimistic On COVID-19 Vaccine News - FliegerFaust ›
- B-52Hs Fly to Middle East in Apparent US Warning to IRAN... - FliegerFaust ›