A Visual Guide To The Civilian Plane Iran Shutdown
Flight came down shortly after take off from airport in Tehran on 8 January
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Ukraine International Airlines flight 752 took off at 6.12am on Wednesday, after nearly an hour's delay at Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport. It gained altitude heading west, reaching nearly 8,000ft, according to flight-tracking data.
Video footage and eyewitnesses, including the crew of another flight passing above it, depicted the plane engulfed in flames before it crashed into countryside south-west of the Iranian capital at 6.18am, causing a massive explosion.
Of the 176 people onboard, 78 were Iranian, 63 were Canadian and 11 were Ukrainian (including nine crew members), along with 10 Swedes, seven Afghans, four Britons and three German nationals.
There was some confusion over the nationality of those killed, with many holding dual citizenship...
See and read more... https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/09/iran-plane-crash-visual-guide
- IRAN Killed 63 Canadians - WAR Has Started! - FliegerFaust ›
- VIDEO: Flight Attendant Has Been Attacked By a Deranged ... ›
- Hill Air Force Base Executes The Mother Of All Elephant Walks With ... ›
- The Secrets of the United Arab Emirates Spy Bombardier Global ... ›
- How America's A-10 Warthogs Will Destroy Iran's Navy in a War ... ›