IRAN Plane Crash: Why Were So Many Canadians On Board?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 11, 2020 - by bbc.com
Ukraine International Airlines flight PS752 crashed shortly after taking off from the Iranian capital Tehran on Wednesday, killing all 176 passengers and crew members on board.
The plane was bound for Kiev and many on board had a connecting flight to Toronto, Canada's largest city and a transit hub.
Of those passengers, 57 were Canadian citizens, Foreign Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne said on Friday.
Earlier, the total was given as 63.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has said that, all told, 138 people on that flight were en route to Canada.
On Thursday, Mr Trudeau said that Canadian officials had "evidence and intelligence" that "indicates that the plane was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile".
He noted it may have been in error.
The prime minister called for...
- Deceptive Practices by Iran With Respect To The Civil Aviation ... ›
- IRAN Killed 63 Canadians - WAR Has Started! - FliegerFaust ›
- How America's A-10 Warthogs Will Destroy Iran's Navy in a War ... ›
- Trump is Soft On Iran - Trump's Parting Gift: An Iran with Nuclear ... ›
- $23 Million Lawsuit Filed Against FAA In Stunt Plane Crash That Killed New Orleans TV News Anchor Nancy Parker - FliegerFaust ›
- Azerbaijan Did Shot Down Russian Helicopter - Video... - FliegerFaust ›
- Boeing 737-524 With 62 Aboard Missing After Takeoff From Jakarta - Search & Rescue Video - FliegerFaust ›