IRAN Rebuilds U.S. Navy Global Hawk UAV It Shot Down
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Information about the U.S. Navy's RQ-4A Global Hawk unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) shot down by Iran on June 20, 2019, continues to surface a year on.
The carcass of the aircraft has been largely pieced together by Iran, in the manner of an air accident investigation. The way it was done, and the reasons, are likely to be very different, however.
The drone was reportedly shot down by an IRGC "3rd Khordad" missile. A 3rd Khordad missile launcher has been paraded by the IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps) to celebrate the downing of the spy drone.
The 'kill marking' painted on the door of...
- How America's A-10 Warthogs Will Destroy Iran's Navy in a War ... ›
- The US Navy Said 11 Iranian Boats "Conducted Dangerous And ... ›
- How an Iranian Airline Helped Spread Coronavirus' - How Careless ... ›
- The Iran Missile Attack Dealt a Huge Blow to Canadian Universities ... ›
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard Says It Has Launched A Military Satellite ... ›
- Iran Air Is Looking For A Buyer For Its Ancient Aircraft - Boeing 747, Airbus... - FliegerFaust ›
- CANADA trying to exploit the grief of Flight 752 victims' families, IRAN says - FliegerFaust ›