IRAN Killed 63 Canadians - WAR Has Started?
Justin Trudeau says evidence indicates Ukrainian plane was shot down by Iranian forces
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
15:07 (20:07 UTC) - January 9, 2020 - source
Justin Trudeau says evidence indicates Ukrainian plane was shot down by Iranian forces on Thursday, the Canadian prime minister said that "intelligence from multiple sources indicates the plane was shot down by an Iranian surface to air missile."
He said that the downing of Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 "may well have been unintentional." Earlier, several news outlets reported that US officials believed Iran was responsible.
Here is a video of the missile coming from the left toward the aircraft and exploding next to it. This was organised and not a mistake having this person making this video on purpose. You can hear the explosion seconds after we see the explosion.
See this video below
Press conference: https://twitter.com/i/events/1215310883938652160
Read more about the ongoing investigation on the missile sent by Iran and killed civilians https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/2020/01/09/video-apparently-showing-flight-ps572-missile-strike-geolocated-to-iranian-suburb/
- How America's A-10 Warthogs Will Destroy Iran's Navy in a War ... ›
- Iran Air Is Looking For A Buyer For Its Ancient Aircraft - Boeing 747, Airbus... - FliegerFaust ›
- IATA Says It Is Deeply Disappointed With Canadian Gov’ts Inaction On Airline Support - FliegerFaust ›
- Canada Looking Into Second-Hand Aircraft To Transport Justin Trudeau - To Replace CC-150 Polaris (Airbus) - FliegerFaust ›
- CANADA trying to exploit the grief of Flight 752 victims' families, IRAN says - FliegerFaust ›