Japan Airlines Cuts 85% Of Its Flight Schedule For April
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 2, 2020 - by Seher Asaf for www.businesstraveller.com
Japan Airlines (JAL) has announced additional cuts to its flight schedules for the month of April in the wake of the coronavirus crisis.
The Japanese carrier will reduce approximately 85 per cent of its international services through April 30, 2020.
The airline said earlier this week it would cut its flying schedule by 77 per cent.
The airline has also postponed the launch of its San Francisco-Tokyo Narita route, which it initially planned to launch on March 29.
JAL will also operate charter flights between Tokyo and Seoul.
JAL will continue to fly to the following destinations between March 29 and April 30 with reduced capacity.
These flights between Tokyo Narita and...
- Japan Favors Home-Grown Design For Next-Generation Fighter ... ›
- Japan Chose The F-3 Over America's F-35 For One Reason (China ... ›
- Video: UFO Buzzes Japan Airline Crew - CIA Told FAA To Shut Up ... ›
- Japan Airlines & Sumitomo Partner with Bell Textron to Provide Air ... ›
- Japan Airlines Reduces Business Class In Tweaked Airbus A350 ... ›