Like Father, Like Son? Trudeau Takes No Risk with Bombardier: Ottawa Offers a Loan to Bombardier CSeries $372M - 1/3 for CSeries & 2/3 for Global 7000/8000 - Some Peanuts and Jobs Saved in Montreal, Mirabel (Airbus), Downsview/Toronto? Mexico? and the USA (Vought Aircraft)... (read more below)
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
Details on the Global 7000/8000, where are jobs created?
- - Cockpit and Interior finition: Bombardier Montreal, Quebec
- - Center Fuselage: Stellia (AIRBUS) Mirabel, Quebec
- - Rear/Aft Fuselage: Bombardier Mexico
- - Wings: Triumph Group, Vought Aircraft Division, USA
- - Assembly of the total aircraft: Bombardier Downsview (Toronto)
- - Avionics: Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion, USA
"In addition to avionics, Rockwell Collins will supply the flight control computer for the 7000 and 8000. The fly-by-wire flight controls and hydraulics system will come from Parker Aerospace. Messier-Bugatti-Dowty will provide the landing gear system, while Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems (MABS) has been selected for the wheels and brakes. Liebherr-Aerospace was selected for air management, Apparatebau Gauting GmbH (AOA) for water and waste, and Arrowhead Products for ducting systems" ref: http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/jets/