Is Lufthansa Preparing for Bankruptcy?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 19, 2020 - by airlinerwatch.com
Frankfurt, Germany - Lufthansa is one of the biggest brands created by Germany, and one of the biggest and most successful airlines in the world. Like all other airlines in the industry, Lufthansa is struggling to survive amidst the global health crisis that caused the demand for air travel to plunge drastically.
The German flag carrier is in talks with the federal government for financial support, but no agreement yet on the aid terms offered by the government side. Obviously, world aviation may not be the same without Lufthansa.
Lufthansa German Airline and the Lufthansa Group may be preparing for bankruptcy. This was reported in the German magazine "Capital".
According to this report, the airline...
- Man Dresses Up As Lufthansa Pilot To Escape Long Airport Queues ... ›
- Exclusive: Germany In Talks To Inject Billions Into Lufthansa - sources ›
- Lufthansa Warns It Will Emerge From Pandemic As Smaller Business ›
- FAA Proposes US$6.4 Million Civil Penalty Against Lufthansa ... ›
- Lufthansa leases two Airbus A220 from airBaltic - Lufthansa Planing ... ›