FAA Proposes US$6.4 Million Civil Penalty Against Lufthansa
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 28, 2019 - by Aviation Tribune for aviationtribune.com
he U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) proposes a $6,428,000 civil penalty against Deutsche Lufthansa for allegedly conducting almost 900 flights that were not in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations.
The FAA alleges Lufthansa operated the flights into and out of San Diego International and Philadelphia International airports when it knew it lacked FAA authorization to do so.
Foreign airlines can only conduct scheduled flights into and out of airports that are...
- Man Dresses Up As Lufthansa Pilot To Escape Long Airport Queues ... ›
- Lufthansa leases two Airbus A220 from airBaltic - Lufthansa Planing ... ›
- Lufthansa Scraps 15 Airbus A320-200 to Use as Spare Parts ... ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- Lufthansa of Germany Does Its Aircraft Paint and Maintenance In ... ›