Exclusive: Germany In Talks To Inject Billions Into Lufthansa - sources
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Germany is in talks to provide Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) with billions of euros in state aid and could take a stake in the airline, which has grounded more than 90% of its fleet due to the coronavirus pandemic, people close to the matter said.
The government and airline are discussing loans as well as a possible equity investment as Lufthansa grapples to cope with Berlin's order to all but halt its operations, the people said.
"We are in close contact with the federal government to secure our liquidity"...
- Where Will Lufthansa Fly Leased airBaltic Airbus A220s This ... ›
- Lufthansa Warns It Will Emerge From Pandemic As Smaller Business ›
- Lufthansa CEO thinks passengers are not ready to travel on planes ... ›
- Breaking: Lufthansa To Ground Entire Airbus A380 Fleet - FliegerFaust ›
- Video: 4K 360° COCKPIT CAM: Airbus A380 Takeoff, Lufthansa from ... ›
- FAA Proposes US$6.4 Million Civil Penalty Against Lufthansa ... ›
- Is Lufthansa Preparing for Bankruptcy? - FliegerFaust ›