Lufthansa leases two Airbus A220 from airBaltic - Lufthansa Planing an Order?
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 11, 2019 - Airlinewatch.com
Lufthansa leases two Airbus A220 from airBaltic from March 2019 to meet the increasing demand on European routes during the summer season.
The leased Airbus A220s will be based at Munich Airport from 31 March 2019 to 26 October 2019. Lufthansa is likely to deploy these aircraft on routes to Bucharest Otopeni, Budapest Ferihegy, Lyon Saint-Exupéry and Luxembourg Findel.
Video airBaltic AirbusA220
Liina's perfect Airbus A220-300 (CS300) Landing, Air Baltic - MUST SEE! [AirClips] www.youtube.com
- A220 Order - "This is a significant blow to Embraer" - AirInsight ... ›
- Things You Don't Know About The First Delta A220 / CSeries ... ›
- Has The Airbus A380 Worse Economics Than The Boeing B777-9 or ... ›
- Bombardier Investor Day 2018 - Overview - FliegerFaust ›
- Is Lufthansa Preparing for Bankruptcy? - FliegerFaust ›