Bombardier opens train technology testing hub in Germany
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 23, 2018 - by GlobalRailNews.com
Bombardier Transportation has opened a new laboratory for developing and testing electronics systems for train control and signalling and control systems in Mannheim, Germany.
Around 40 employees will work at the €1 million site, which was opened on August 23 with Mannheim mayor Lothar Quast, Baden-Württemberg transport minister Winfried Hermann and Thuringian environment minister Anja Siegesmund in attendance.
"Mannheim is a site with a long tradition that has for over 100 years been set apart by its pioneering spirit," said Bombardier Transportation Germany managing director Michael Fohrer...
- While Ethiopian Airlines Thinks Again About its A220/CSeries Order ... ›
- Bombardier Increasing its Investments in Israel Aerospace ... ›
- FliegerFaust - Bombardier Transportation ›
- Bombardier Global 7500 Flight Test - FliegerFaust ›
- Boom Supersonic Picks An Engine Manufacturer - FliegerFaust ›
- Is This Now Aviation? Beetle-Mounted Camera Streams Insect Adventures - FliegerFaust ›