Ten Reasons Why the F-35 Remains the World's Dominant Stealth Fighter - If You Need Stealth...
The rough edges are still being smoothed
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 30, 2020 - by John Venable for nationalinterest.org
The F-35 Lightning II is now the world's most dominant multi-role fighter. Its detection range, geolocation, threat identification, and system response capabilities allow the jet to precisely fix and destroy the most advanced threats in the world including every layer of Russia's latest SA-20 surface-to-air missile (SAM) system.
While it still has several rough edges, the F-35 has now crossed several thresholds that make it the most lethal and cost-effective fighter in or nearing production within the NATO Alliance.
Here are 10 updates you need to know about this stealth fighter.
1. The first U.S. F-35A wing is...
- The U.S. Military Is Using Solar-Powered Balloons To Spy on Parts ... ›
- If America's Military Is So Strong, How Are Russia And China ... ›
- FliegerFaust - Military ›
- This NATO Member Regrets Buying America's F-35 Stealth Fighter ... ›