WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for Top-Secret UK-US Fighters
A Chinese-owned company is making circuit boards for the top secret next generation F-35 warplanes flown by Britain and the United States, Sky News can reveal
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
June 14, 2019 - by Deborah Haynes for news.sky.com
A Chinese-owned company is making circuit boards for the top secret next generation F-35 warplanes flown by Britain and the United States, Sky News can reveal.
Exception PCB, a printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer in Gloucestershire, south west England, produces circuit boards that "control many of the F-35's core capabilities", according to publicity material produced by the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD).
When asked about the firm's Chinese ownership, the MoD said Exception PCB is...
Exclusive: Sky's foreign affairs editor @haynesdeborah, reveals that Chinese-owned company 'Exception PCB' is making circuit boards for the next generation F-35 warplanes, flown by the UK and US.
Get more on this exclusive story here: https://t.co/0m32XKFMqL pic.twitter.com/tSNQHZzGXL
— Sky News (@SkyNews) June 14, 2019
- Justin Trudeau Said he Would Not Buy the F-35 - Reuters ... ›
- Removing F-35 Engine Takes At Least 36 Hours! 60 Minutes on a ... ›
- Japan lost an F-35 in the Pacific, and the US is in trouble if Russia or ... ›
- Meet the Lockheed F-35 Stealth Fighter's Dirty Little Secret ... ›
- Germany Recently Eliminated The Lockheed Martin F-35 Stealth Fighter From The Competition - Why Not Canada? - FliegerFaust ›