India and Japan Deepen Industrial Engagement
India and Japan have pledged to expand collaboration on defence technologies and production
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 21, 2018 - by Jon Grevatt for IHS Jane's Defence Industry
- India and Japan have outlined efforts to expand collaboration on defence development and production
- No progress has been reported on India's potential US-2 acquisition but the two countries have started a joint project to develop UGVs
India and Japan have pledged to expand collaboration on defence technologies and production.
Following meetings in New Delhi on 20 August between India's Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and her visiting counterpart from Japan, Itsunori Onodera, the Indian Ministry of Defence (MoD) highlighted a range of defence industrial initiatives under way between the two countries.
- CAE Welcomes the Trump Record Military Budget - FliegerFaust ›
- New Video: Why Propeller Aircraft Are Making a Military Comeback ... ›
- So Long, Samurai: Japan Bids Farewell To Its Final Frontline Phantoms - FliegerFaust ›
- Why Did Airbus Make Indian Airlines A320 Width Different Landing Gear? - FliegerFaust ›