Gripen F Fighter Production Under Way...
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
April 2, 2020 - by George Allison for ukdefencejournal.org.uk
Saab say they have performed the first metal cut for the two-seater fighter aircraft Gripen F, marking an important milestone in the programme.
"Gripen F is under development for the Brazilian Air Force (FAB) and shares the same advanced design and features as Gripen E, but with seat, displays and controls for a second crew member. Gripen F has both a training mode for tuition of one crew member and a mode whereby the two crew members can share the workload with different display settings."
The first part was manufactured recently at Saab's facilities in...
- The U.S. Military Is Using Solar-Powered Balloons To Spy on Parts ... ›
- Saab Launches Gripen And GlobalEye (Using Bombardier Global ... ›
- 120 Saab CF-39 Gripen-E/F Fighter Jets to replace the Canadian CF ... ›
- Boeing CF-18 Replacement - You Need To Know About Its ... ›
- Hundreds Of Layoffs Avoided Thanks To The Military Sector ... ›