Air Force Pilot Fined For Low Flight - Court Martial
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
January 26, 2019 - by Canadianaviator.com
An RCAF fighter pilot was fined $2,000 in a court martial for flying too low in a training exercise in which his wingman was killed.
Capt. Christopher Mileusnic was leading a two-aircraft formation on Nov. 28, 2016 at the Cold Lake Air Weapons Range in a bombing exercise.
The court martial found that Mileusnic continued the bombing practice in violation of RCAF procedures that don't permit low-level work without a functioning...
- Airbus Growing by 300% in Quebec, Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- Justin Trudeau Said he Would Not Buy the F-35 - Reuters ... ›
- What about China, Boeing, Airbus, Eurofighter, SAAB, Dassault and ... ›
- Airbus and Bombardier, the Trigger for Canada - FliegerFaust ›
- CF-18 Replacement - Stealth vs No Stealth - Canada has a Plan B ... ›