Acquisition and innovation insights from Lieutenant Colonel Sean Matten Deputy Director of the NATO Military Engineering Centre of Excellence
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
November 7, 2019 - by Defence IQ
Last month we spoke to Lieutenant Colonel Sean Matten, Deputy Director of the NATO Military Engineering Centre of Excellence about innovations that will inform future military engineering acquisition.
In the interview we gained exclusive insight into the:
- Top innovative military engineering solutions that have the most potential
- Role of industry in delivering innovation to military engineers
- Establishment of NATO level capability requirements
- Role of innovation in providing greater mobility without increasing capability...
Read the interview now to:
- Learn more about the different processes leading up to the establishment of NATO level capability requirements
- Understand the role of innovation in any military engineering procurement
- See which innovative solutions have the most potential for military engineers
Lieutenant Colonel Matten will discuss NATO capability requirements for military engineering at Combat Support Week 2020.
To view who will join him on the senior speaker panel, take a look at the agenda here.
- F-35: ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- German air force unable to train pilots because of shortage of planes ... ›
- China Exploits Fleet of U.S. Satellites, made by companies like ... ›
- The Secrets of the United Arab Emirates Spy Bombardier Global ... ›
- Not Good: China Claims It Can Find and Track the F-22 - Not a good ... ›
- Canadian military has no documents about fighter jet 'capability gap ... ›
- The U.S. Military Is Using Solar-Powered Balloons To Spy on Parts ... ›