Canadian C-17 Brings Home Pre-Owned F-18 From Australia
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 18, 2020 - by canadianaviator.com
The C-17 transport that carried supplies to the southern hemisphere came back with reinforcements for the RCAF.
The RCAF (Royal Canadian Air Force) paid $90 million for 25 retired Australian Hornets but only 18 will be flown. The others will be used for parts...
- The Lockheed Martin F-35 Can't Fire Its Cannon Without Committing ... ›
- This NATO Member Regrets Buying America's F-35 Stealth Fighter ... ›
- Why Boeing's T-7 Red Hawk Trainer Is Shaping Up To Be A ... ›
- Coronavirus: Canadians From China to Land at Military Base in ... ›
- The Russian Military Hypersonic Weapon Now Operational - Flying ... ›