Germany Recently Eliminated The Lockheed Martin F-35 Stealth Fighter From The Competition - Why Not Canada?
The German air force will select its new fighter aircraft in 2020.
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
May 25, 2020 - by David Axe for nationalinterest.org
Airbus' Eurofighter Typhoon Could Become Germany's Next Air Defense Killer
Beside Germany and Finland, Canada, India and Switzerland also are considering Super Hornet purchases. Boeing reportedly considers the EA-18G a viable add-on for each country.
The German air force plans to replace all 85 Tornados with a new fighter starting in the 2020s.
Just two designs are in the running for the multi-billion-dollar acquisition: the Typhoon and the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet from American plane-maker Boeing...
- F-35: ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- This NATO Member Regrets Buying America's F-35 Stealth Fighter ... ›
- Stealthy No More? A German Radar Vendor Tracked The F-35 — F ... ›
- America Is Stuck With a $400 Billion F-35 Stealth Fighter That Can't ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- Satellite Image Showing RQ-170 Sentinel Near MQ-9 Reaper Gives Us Best Size Estimate Yet - FliegerFaust ›
- U.S. Army Flickr Page Inadvertently Reveals New Hypersonic Weapon Concept - FliegerFaust ›
- The US Military Isn't Just Worried About Russia's Fighter Jets In Libya But Also Who's Flying Them - FliegerFaust ›
- No, The F-117 Never Had Air-To-Air Capability, But One Did Get A Radar - FliegerFaust ›