Why America's F-52 Stealth Fighter Can't Be Killed
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
July 21, 2020 - by TNI Staff for nationalinterest.org
President Donald Trump back in 2018 told reporters that the United States had delivered the F-52 to Norway.
The statement was obviously a mistake; there is no such thing as an F-52 yet. The aircraft only exists in the context of a video game called "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare"—however, there was once a real world concept that looks similar to the fiction jet.
"In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets," Trump said. "We have a total of 52 and they've delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule."
The aircraft that appears in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is...
- Why the Navy's F/A-18 Super Hornet Is Still One Dangerous Fighter ... ›
- Germany Recently Eliminated The Lockheed Martin F-35 Stealth ... ›
- U.S. Army Flickr Page Inadvertently Reveals New Hypersonic ... ›
- 'Astonishing' - Veteran Military Pilots See First Survey Data On How ... ›
- Finally We Can See South Korea Upcoming New Stealth Fighter! - FliegerFaust ›