USAF Identifies Critical New Boeing KC-46 Design Flaw
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
September 15, 2019 - by Steve Trimble for aviationweek.com
The U.S. Air Force has identified a potential new design flaw with the KC-46A tanker and banned the fleet from carrying cargo or passengers until a solution is found and delivered.
Multiple cargo locks embedded in the floor of the aircraft released inadvertently during a recent operational test and evaluation flight, according to a statement by Air Mobility Command (AMC).
Air Force and Boeing officials are working to...
- ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney Publicity to ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- F-35 Will Not Meet 80% Mission Capable Goal - FliegerFaust ›
- Trump's new Pentagon Chief Reportedly Hates the F-35 — Here's ... ›
- Canada's New Fixed Wing Search & Rescue Aircraft Takes Shape ... ›
- China Exploits Fleet of U.S. Satellites, made by companies like ... ›