Surprise: France May Have Figured Out How to Kill Stealth F-22 Raptors
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
October 4, 2019 - by David Axe for nationalinterest.org
The French victory over the F-22 occurred in November 2009. A squad of F-22s from the Air Force's 1st Fighter Wing in Virginia flew to Al Dhafra, in the UAE, to train with French air force Rafale fighters and Typhoon jets from the British Royal Air Force.
The following month, the French Ministry of Defense released video captures from a Rafale's forward-facing camera showing an F-22 in a disadvantageous dogfighting position, implying the French plane had won at least one round of pretend fighting.
The video from the Rafale's camera clearly shows the French plane maneuvering into a good position to launch an infrared-guided Mica missile against a defending F-22...
- F-35: ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- Russia Has One Way to Find and Kill U.S. F-22 and F-35 Stealth ... ›
- China's meter wave anti-stealth radar capable of guiding missiles to ... ›
- Stealthy No More? A German Radar Vendor Tracked The F-35 ... ›
- Six Russian military planes intercepted by US off Alaska coast ... ›