Here Is The Lowdown On That F-16 Being Sold In Florida - 2 More For Sale!
Combat aircraft that are marketed to contractor air service providers that provide adversary support
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
August 18, 2019 - by Tyler Rogoway for thedrive.com
- Combat aircraft that are marketed to contractor air service providers that provide adversary support
Jet Lease, an aircraft brokerage and leasing firm out of Palm Beach, Florida has some exotic aircraft listed for sale on their website, but among the AH-1s, C-130s, UH-60s, and a variety of private jets, the listing for the F-16 is bound to draw the most attention.
We reached out to Jet Lease to get all the details on this intriguing offering. They were really enthusiastic about it and about their growing surplus military aircraft sales portfolio. As a result, we learned a lot, paramount of which is that the firm has three similar F-16s that could be sold together to create a private F-16 mini-squadron.
These aircraft are F-16AM and BM Block 20 Mid-Life-Update (MLU) jets that are imported from Jordan.
That country had bought dozens of second-hand F-16s from America's NATO allies in Europe—Belgium and the Netherlands—between 2008 and 2017 under the Peace Falcon III to Peace Falcon VI initiatives.
They have subsequently been in the process of liquidating some of their older F-16s in recent years, including selling Block 15 F-16s to Pakistan.
- ONE Engine is Safer than TWO!?? - Says Pratt & Whitney Publicity to ... ›
- WARNING: F-35 Jets: Chinese-Owned Company Making Parts for ... ›
- Six Russian military planes intercepted by US off Alaska coast ... ›
- VIDEO- US military says Venezuela fighter jet made an 'unsafe ... ›
- Ottawa to move military aircraft testing from Alberta to Ottawa, but ... ›