Mitsubishi Postpones First SpaceJet Delivery For At Least Another Year... MRJ
Mitsubishi also acquired the CRJ program from Bombardier
Click Like to Follow Fliegerfaust Facebook page to get the News ASAP / Share to share this post now.
February 6, 2020 - for investing.com by reuters.com
(Mitsubishi also acquired the CRJ program from Bombardier)
Japan's Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp said on Thursday it will delay the first delivery of its SpaceJet regional jet for at least another year until after March 2021.
The sixth delay is another blow to Japan's commercial jet ambitions and will further raise the development cost of an aircraft that its maker's chief shareholder Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (T:7011) had planned to bring to market in 2013.
The "first commercial delivery of SpaceJet is expected to be in FY2021 or later," Mitsubishi Heavy said in a statement Thursday when released its earnings for the quarter ending Dec. 31.
The company also said it will book a 496.4 billion yen ($4.51 billion) special loss related to the SpaceJet unit....
- CRJ To Disappear in 2020 - Mirabel & Belfast Jobs At Rick ... ›
- Mitsubishi Aircraft mining Wichita for Aviation Talent - FliegerFaust ›
- Will Mitsubishi ever be able to recoup a huge investment it made in ... ›
- President Trump Just Signed a Law That Radically Changes Life for ... ›
- FAA: Corrosion in Airbus A220 and Embraer E2 Pratt & Whitney ... ›
- Bad News, Travelers: Airline Fatalities are Up 900 Percent This Year ... ›